"Caregiver Testimonials" will be compiled over the course of the next year or two. They will encompass a vast array of professionals who work closely with the dying in countries all over the world.
One day or another, whether sooner or later, we are all likely to act as caregivers or support structures as our own friends and family face the end of life. By providing professional caregivers a public forum to discuss their experiences and how they cope with the emotional toll that working with the dying can bring, it is our hope that their wisdom can help inform people everywhere.
Be sure to check back as we continue to reach out and, in the years to come, compile a rich library of firsthand experiences and wisdom to share with the world.
Choose caregiver testionials by the country.
The panel discussion was organised alongside the Alberta, Canada premiere of the feature film Hold Me. Our aim is to help open our hearts and minds to talking about the end of life with our loved ones. We would like to extend our thanks to the panelists, the audience and all who care about helping to increase the quality of the end of our lives.
Our panelists are answering the following five questions:
1. What's a valuable story or account you can share about someone you've accompanied?
2. In the film Hold Me, Hannah struggles with talking about her grief. What advice would you offer people struggling with expressing or coping with their feelings?
3. How do you manage the emotional toll that working with the dying can bring?
4. What do you feel people want from a caregiver at the end of life?
5. What has working with the dying taught you about life?
Please reach out to us if you would like to provide your professional testimonial or get in touch with us for any other reason.
Social Media Coordinator/Outreach Manager